Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Photo Story Camera FX - Day 2!


The bump on the road

Yes!!! I managed to over the issue of unable to share my images with the creation of a new share library (available on the Basic4Android forums)!

It was fun, a challenge I presented myself. Took me about 10 minutes to make! Way faster than I'd thought.

The app is progressing well. I have made the loading screen and am trying to get a good set of icons for the rest of the app. Note, the final look of the app might be changed quite a bit!

Here is the Loading screen, Big UGLY capture button, and the standard Android Share screen:







Now, to place in some effects and font choice options, prepare for various common screen scales and to release the alpha version out. It will be with no ads for the alpha, will integrate some ads from beta onwards (here is my idea!)

Cheers!

-Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment